QIR Refinery Management System
The Quantum IR Refinery Infrared Management System provides realtime refinery production management information, which reduces financial, operational and environmental risks for our customers by rapid identification of potential oil and gas leaks as well as potential mechanical failures in the refinery operations.
This solution provides rapid return on investment and risk reduction through:
- Reduced production downtime
- Facilitation of proactive preventative maintenance
- Avoidance of regulatory fines
- Reduction in insurance risk premiums.
The Quantum IR Refinery Infrared Management System is comprised of the following components.
- QIR Central Infrared Management System for IR camera management, display management, network control and alert management. This system provides central management view of all components of the solution for setup, monitoring and alert in cases of detection.
- QIR Thermal Component Management System monitors operating temperatures of key high temperature components to alert service engineers of abnormal operating temperature that deviate from predicted normal ranges.
- QIR Gas Leak Detection System detects hydrocarbon gas leaks over a wide area within the refinery.
- QIR Tank Level Management System to manage tank levels, prevent overfills and provides precise historical data on content levels.
- QIR Oil Leak Detection System detects oil leaks in key operations areas such as pumps, tanks, and ground and water transportation facilities.
- QIR Flare Stack Management – monitors the burn rate of hydrocarbon gas and also determines the amount of any unburned gases. This application then allows the refinery to modulate the flare burn management system to improve gas incineration.
Each of the 5 systems can be installed as standalone systems with remote monitoring via cellular or network connection and self contained power systems.
- QIR Power Generation IR Management System monitors operating temperatures of key high temperature components to alert service engineers of abnormal operating temperature that deviate from predicted normal ranges.
- QIR Steel Manufacturing IR Management System monitors operating temperatures of ladle, furnace, and other processes. The system provides thermal data which can be integrated into internal PLC control systems.
- QIR-H Aerial Based IR object detection software with realtime alerts and precision GIS and google earth output. For use with helicopter, UAV or fixed wing platforms.
- QIR Ground Based IR objection detection software for fixed IR staring array systems . Optional long distance facial recognition module is available. Software provides long-range realtime IR detection of human and vehicle movements.